From the Brave Writer website . . .
Homebound 2020: Hosted by Julie Bogart and Susan Wise Bauer
Presented by Brave Writer and The Well-Trained Mind
We invite you to join us and our friends for a FREE Online Homeschool and "Suddenly-at-Home" School Conference. Since you are home, we want to fill that time with nourishment and growth, so when you burst forth into the world again, you are full of confidence and resources.
During the entire week of March 23-27, we are offering free webinar events for your children and for you.
You will need to register for each webinar but there is NO FEE.
Webinars can hold up to 3000 live attendees.
We will make all replays available TO EVERYONE (registration not necessary for replay) on this page as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
We would love you to get the word out to your friends and family!
Our hope is that you will gain renewed courage and energy for the challenging task at hand: educating your children during this unusual season in our global history.
Fondly, Julie and Susan
How to Attend
- Register for each session you'd like to attend.
- You will be notified by email twice: one day prior and then 15 minutes before the session starts.
- 1000 live attendees will be welcomed in per session. If you are unable to get in, know that there will be replays posted on this website.
- We use the Zoom Webinar Platform.
- ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
See the Brave Write website for additional information and links to past sessions.